Sky Line Luxe
- Weight capacity 130 kg. (150kg capacity).
- New electronics making the machine even more reliable with better performances.
- High driving comfort also thanks to soft breaks and departures.
- New easy and intuitive control panel.
- Multifunctional display positioned on tiller control panel, it supplies to the customer a self-diagnosis system integrated in the machine and stable information for a machine assisted-guide.
- Powered tilting system of the tiller that allows to cut down every operator use limit, it further improves the customer comfort and considerably reduces the manoeuvre area in the landing.
- 2 motorized castors actionable when manoeuvring from control panel buttons that allow more practical and manageable use of new Sky Line Luxe.
- Emergency stop button.
- Safety belt.
- Release and safety controls of the tiller placed on the tiller upper part itself that facilitate access and use.
- Fastening wheelchair supportive arms.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- Height and width adjustable wheelchair hooking bar with adjustable clamps.
- Auto-balanced manoeuvre wheels for an immediate flat surface use.
- Emergency movement manual device.
The Sky Line Luxe includes unique features such as motorised castors, making turning on a landing space a whole lot easier. The base of the Stair Climber is lifted off the ground, to enable 360° turns with minimal effort.
The hydraulic tiller is unique to the market, with no other Stair Climbers offering this technology. This enables the user to gently manoeuvre the passenger back in to position in their wheelchair with the touch of a button. Usually requiring manual handling, this is the easiest Stair Climber to operate with minimal effort.
Prices start from £5,200 including a 2 year warranty. Contact us for a free assessment and consultation or to take advantage of our ‘try before you buy’ offer. Our Sky Line Luxe range is available for hire from as little as £150 per week. Call us today for our latest offers on 01245 905855.
|Max height step||23cm|
|Minimum stairs width||110cm|
|Minimum manoeuvring space||120 x 120cm|
|Minimum main device size||99 x 45cm|
|Safety and block controls||Placed on the tiller|
|Lower support-arms for wheelchair||Fixed|
|Moving on floor||Manual system with 4-wheel self-balancing|
|Speed (steps per minute)||5.5|
|Operating range (floors)||35|
|Operating range in reserve mode (floors)||5.5|
|Power consumption during recharge||75w|
|Operating and storage temperature||C° -10 to +50|