Sky Line Eco
- Weight capacity 130 kg
- High driving comfort also thanks to soft breaks and departures.
- New easy and intuitive control panel.
- Multifunctional display positioned on tiller control panel, it supplies to the customer a self-diagnosis system integrated in the machine and stable information for a machine assisted-guide.
- Emergency stop button.
- Safety belt.
- Release and safety controls of the tiller placed on the tiller upper part itself that facilitate access and use.
- Fastening wheelchair supportive arms.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- Height and width adjustable wheelchair hooking bar with adjustable clamps.
- Auto-balanced manoeuvre wheels for an immediate flat surface use.
- Emergency movement manual device.
The Sky Line ECO accommodates almost every type of wheelchair. Sturdy and adjustable, this Stair Climber is great for those with large landings and staircases. The unit is battery powered, with the charger built in to the machine. The residual charge is displayed on the control panel on top of the Stair Climber, making it easy to operate.
The track provides forward and backward movement, while changes in direction are made by a pair of manoeuvring wheels that extend automatically. The machine is easy to transport because unhooking the steering column reduces its overall dimensions and weight, making it easy to manoeuvre.
Prices start from £4,350 including a 2 year warranty. Contact us for a free assessment and consultation or to take advantage of our ‘try before you buy’ offer. Our Sky Line ECO range is available for hire from as little as £150 per week. Call us today for our latest offers on 01245 905855.
|Max height step||23cm|
|Minimum stairs width||80cm|
|Minimum manoeuvring space||97 x 97cm|
|Minimum main device size||94 x 45cm|
|Safety and block controls||Placed on the tiller|
|Lower support-arms for wheelchair||Folding|
|Moving on floor||Manual system with 4-wheel self-balancing|
|Speed (steps per minute)||5.5|
|Operating range (floors)||45|
|Operating range in reserve mode (floors)||5|
|Power consumption during recharge||75w|
|Operating and storage temperature||C° -10 to +50|